The INVENT Smartphone Study – gain insight into your weekly cultural participation!
What is this study about?
The INVENT Smartphone Study is about how people come into contact with culture in their daily life, and how they experience it. Culture is broadly defined and can be things like: music, television, books, food, places to go out, creative hobby’s, sport, fashion, politics, games, famous persons, et cetera. We are interested in learning more about people’s everyday cultural activities and how these impact wellbeing and social cohesion.
How will it work?
We would like to send you short questionnaires up to 4 times a day for a period of a week (7 days) via your smartphone. The questions you will receive are very short (will take roughly 1 minute to fill out). The questions will be about your mood at that moment and about activities or conversations related to culture that you might have taken part in during that timeframe.
Download the app and sign up for the study using the code t39z3 and the app’s notification system will take care of the rest.
Let’s get started!
- Download the M-path researcher app for free from the Apple or Android app store
- Follow the installation instructions to the right of this page
- Fill in the following study code in step 5: t39z3
- Fill in the participation form below so that we can send you a voucher by email afterwards.
- Try to respond to as many notifications as possible. Though, it is fine if you miss a signal occasionally when you are not available.
If you would like to know more about the research, please read the detailed participant information sheet.
For questions or comments, please contact Dr. Marc Verboord (email@example.com ) or Alysa Karels (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Participants who complete at least 80% of the questionnaires will receive a bol.com voucher of 10 euros.
Don’t forget to fill in this form if you want to participate in the survey.